Keepers of the Truth

This is a place where I will express myself in various ways. It is my hope that my views and art will create dialog which will be fun and informative. I'm always looking for insightful and constructive criticism.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Welcome

Hi I'm Rantz Grotto.
This is a place where I, the power hungry man, will start his reign of terror.

This is the place where you, my faithful followers, will bow to me.

This is a place where everyone, except my enemies, will be comfortable.

This is a place where the gods, my fathers and mothers, will talk to me.

This is a place my enemies, those who can't see the light, will fear.

This is a place you, FOOL, have just entered.

This is a place I, Rantz Grotto, have created.


Oh and in case I forgot to mention it, have a good time and enjoy your stay! :)


Comments:
This is the welcome I have on my homepage Rantz's Homepage
I wrote this many years ago and I have always just loved the tone of it. Anyway, I do hope you have a good time and enjoy your stay. I'll try and keep this fun and interesting for all!

As always, your comments encouraged and welcome.
 
LOL For some reason, I do like it here better than MySpace. Don't ask me to explain why!
 
Hsien, Why? Really, this is a question that has been picking at my brain for a while now. Since my mind is already full of holes, I like to know answers to those things that create new ones in hope of filling some.

Thank you for coming by. I hope to see you here often in the future!
 
Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, my MySpace blog is available at Rantz's MySpace
I will most likely crosspost between the two for a while until I decide which one I like better or just get too lazy.
 
And now the conversation can begin....

BTW - That's VERY purple!
 
What's wrong with purple? Purple is the colour of kings. I think that fits. Do you have something against purple? Does it hurt your eyes? Would you rather it be yellow or blue?

I might not keep it this colour, but it was better than the white in the original template. We'll see. This is a work in progress.
 
Nothing inherently wrong with purple...

But that was a LOT of purple.
 
Now I'd call it more of a Dijon mustard.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   November 2006   January 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007