Keepers of the Truth

This is a place where I will express myself in various ways. It is my hope that my views and art will create dialog which will be fun and informative. I'm always looking for insightful and constructive criticism.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Who are you? Who are you? I am a walrus...

So, I'm sure that you all want to know who I am. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Rantz (That is pronounced Ran tez' (I actually think the e should be a shawe (upside down e (Oh, have you noticed I talk paranthetically alot?)))) Grotto. My name is not an offshoot of rant as in rant and rave. I may rant, but that's not why I got my name. How did I get my name? I choose it, made it up actually. Always surprises me that other people have picked it as well, but I guess that just goes to show how hard it is to be original. When I made up the name I was around 12. I'm not 12 anymore. I didn't know that grotto was a real word. Alot of people don't. I discovered it was a real word several years later when I was reading the book, ET. I thought it was sort of neat. It also is cool that it could be a real last name.

"Which Rantz hit you over head?" asked the caveman.
Rubbing her head the rather comely, if not for the knot on her head, cavewoman replied, "It one in grotto,"
"Rantz Grotto?" said the caveman grabbing his bow and arrows. "I kill now!"

See it works. I like it. So yeah, that's my name.

Where do I live you ask? Well, I live out here in cyberland, in a grotto. I like it here. I spend alot of time out here in my little grotto. Course, that's why most people think I'm a little strange. I'm used to that. My wife says I got issues. I agree.

What else do you want to know? Like my business card says,
You got problems?
I got solutions

Just beware, I don't guarantee that you'll always like what I have to say.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   November 2006   January 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007